The Blue Whale

 At least for me something that is extremely gratifying is cleaning, organizing, getting everything where it belongs and more importantly, so it is functional for you. The, “Big Blue Whalt” is our van, although many, and I even at one point swore I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER own a minivan, they are THE BOMB! Best vehicle ever for little kids and moms. So, today I though I would share a little bit of what is in our van. Again, maybe not for all, but for me when everything is organized I just love it! 


1. This has been awesome if you have an older car and want Bluetooth capabilities. Our favorite is to play Disney on pandora and go around the car having everyone guess which movie the song playing is from. 

2. Trash can Fits perfectly in our van in the passenger side, and there is even a little hook to hold it. Grocery sacks fit perfectly in, so no need to buy anything special, but you can if you want :D


3. This visor panel is fantastic and really helps with having everything ready for an emergency or just being prepared. in the “FieldCraft Side” I have a few snacks, some basic like bandaids and all. Then I have the FieldCraft tourniquet, this tourniquet is very easy to use for anyone, including kids. I put it in the middle for easy accessibility. In the Red Cross pocket, some things that would be ideal to keep there are: insurance, registration, conceal carry permit, windshield breaker.
4. LOVE This this bag, all pouches are removable, so you can rearrange anywhere on the bag, you can have it open like this or zipped up to go in a backpack style. I haven’t loaded mine yet, I have been rearranging, but great especially for easy quick and grab.



5. This has been a lifesaver, whether it be in my own garage when no one is home or out and about, I am able to jump off my van in no time. Great for Personal preparedness especially on road trips.


6. I think this is one of my absolute favorites! 6 photo storage boxes that fit perfectly across in my center console. I got mine at hobby lobby for like $4. I’m a color person, meaning a category has a certain color. So mine are labeled: Phone(charging cables etc), trash sacks, Masks, Accidents(underwear, shorts, Potty training :p), treats(when my kids listen, I randomly reward, so not every time they listen do they get something, however they look forward to it. I have one empty for now, we shall see what gets put in their. Their is plenty of room on the left side or right of these boxes for more things, I like to keep some pouches or peanut butter crackers, for emergency’s, (whether its longer then anticipated at the vet, traffic, whatever emergency you’d like).



7. This is the back and these stay in all the time. This is just a storage tote I got from target. Inside includes: Jumper cables (while I have the CAT unit if someone else needs help, always be prepared), tow strap, diapers size 6(big enough for any kid/ or adult :D), wipes, vacuum  great for cleaning up at random stops, has a super long cord so each kid can vacuum their own seat, toilet seat trust me, this has probably been the most used item in the car lol. I carry a case of Costco water on top of this box. 

For us, our vehicle is our “emergency” vehicle, so if something were to happen we get in and go. It is always better to be prepared then not. So take a chance to check your vehicles, make sure you have what you want/need. Start small make a list and buy one thing each month or so. Being healthy is our WHOLE life; being well rounded not only in nutrition but cleanliness, words, actions, everything. Choose to be prepared. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Wash Your Diapers??!?!?!?!?

Somethin Special